The City of Jamestown Department of Development is committed to providing economic, social, and cultural opportunities through a variety of public and private partnerships and resources to engage, educate and empower our citizens, create vibrant and safe neighborhoods with decent and affordable housing options, and to generate new investment that will improve the overall quality of life, well-being and sustainability of the entire community. The Department of Development also aids business owners, both small and large, with grant and low-interest loan programs in the hopes of creating jobs within the city. This department is also in charge of administering Community Development Block Grant and HOME Program funds.
The DOD includes the Jamestown Local Development Corporation (JLDC) and the Jamestown Urban Renewal Agency (JURA). Further information can be received at 716-483-7541 or email@example.com.
Hours: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
ALERTS & INFORMATION
Click here for Resources for Businesses & Workers Impacted by COVID-19.
Click here for Resources for Homeowners, Renters and Utility Assistance.
Programs, Resources, and Activities
- Housing Grant Opportunities
- Building & Property Infrastructure Improvement Grant
- Bid Opportunities
- COVID-19: Resources for Businesses & Workers Impacted by Coronavirus
- Economic Development
- HOME American Rescue Plan Funds Draft Allocation Plan
- Resources for Homeowners, Renters and Utility Assistance
- Code Enforcement
- Vacant and Abandoned Property Prevention
- Demolition Program
- Urban Renewal Agency
- Local Development Corporation
- CDBG and HOME
- Zoning and Code Regulations
- Country View Estates