The City of Jamestown will receive $28,079,145.00 in funding from the federal government under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. Below you will find information on the City’s Recovery Funds Master Plan, and other documents related to the funding.
- View the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (bill text)
- View the U.S. Treasury Department Guidance for Municipalities
- Summary of Feedback and Recommendation for City Council
To submit comments on the Master Plan please email email@example.com or via mail please address “Mayor’s Office” at 200 E. 3rd St. Jamestown, NY 14701.
Public Input Sessions:
The City of Jamestown announced dates today for Public Input sessions on the City’s American Rescue Plan Recovery Funds Master Plan. The City encourages the public to join in and make their thoughts heard on the plan and to give feedback and new ideas for what projects could be funded with Recovery Funds.
In partnership with the City, the Chautauqua Region Community Foundation will be helping to facilitate the public input sessions.
- Thursday, July 22nd @ 7:00 PM: Jefferson Middle Auditorium (195 Martin Rd)
- Saturday, July 24th @ 10:00 AM: Library – Fireplace Room (509 Cherry St)
- Tuesday, July 27th @ 7:00 PM: Chautauqua Center (107 Institute St)
- Thursday, July 29th @ 7:00 PM: Emmanuel Baptist Church (53 23rd St)