The City of Jamestown’s Treasurer’s Office is located on the First Floor of the Jamestown City Hall, 200 East Third Street. Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Further information can be received at 716-483-7512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City Treasurer’s Office performs the following functions:
- Collection of current City/County Real Property Taxes
- Collection of utility bills for the Jamestown Board of Public Utilities
- Collection of delinquent City/County/School Real Property Taxes for Chautauqua County
- Collection of Parking Tickets (non-moving violations)
- Collection of retiree insurance premiums