Week of April 5, 2021
- Crews are continuing to pick up from plow damage that had occurred during the winter season
- Damage repair to the terrace area caused from Leaf Collection will begin the week of April 5th
- Street sweeping is taking place throughout the City, as weather permits
- Please contact the DPW office at 483-7545 to relay address for terrace damage that needs to be repaired/restored
- Landscape crews are out
- Catch Basin Cleaning crews are out
- Pipe repair is taking place at Isabella at Jefferson St.
- Concrete crew is out repairing miscellaneous drop inlets
- Please also view the Public Works Improvement Program.