The City of Jamestown provides affordable power and water, multiple potential locations, and a welcoming community with a capable workforce for commercial cannabis grow operations to open facilities.
With the recent passage of legislation (S. 854-A/A. 1248-A), recreational cannabis use is now legal in the state of New York. As the newly established Office of Cannabis Management implements a comprehensive regulatory framework that covers medical, adult-use and cannabinoid hemp, Jamestown is seeking new businesses interested in grow operations all in a prime location in one of the largest cannabis markets in the world.
Jamestown is the ideal place for YOUR Cannabis Growing facility with:
- A responsive Municipal Utility providing low-cost electricity and water to all customers
- Affordably-priced and available facilities from 10,000 sq ft to 150,000 sq ft
- Excellent Quality of Life
- The City of Jamestown and the BPU will work to help your business succeed
- New York’s Cannabis market will be one of the largest in the world!
If you have any questions, please contact the Jamestown Department of Development at (716) 483-7541 or email@example.com OR the Jamestown BPU’s Business Development office at (716) 661-1686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an interested grower, please fill out the contact form below: